‘Highland Cottage’ is popular for romantic getaways and honeymoons, and makes for a perfect wedding gift.
- Main bedroom with a classic country king bed and beautiful ensuite.
- The second bedroom features solid timber furniture and suede queen bed.
- Both beds have electric blankets and cozy warm quilts for added warmth.
- Country style dining table, comfortable lounges and double sofa.
- Flat screen hi-definition TV with DVD player (a selection of DVD’s are provided).
- A fully equipped kitchen is also provided with dishwasher and microwave.
- Second bathroom with shower, toilet and laundry
- Welcome breakfast hamper includes cereals, bread, condiments, eggs, bacon, milk and juice. A selection of coffee and tea is also provided.
Highland Cottage Pricing
1 June 2010 – 1 August 2010
1 January – 31 January 2011
Week $1050 (7 nights including one weekend)
Weekend $580 (Fri-Sun) 2 nights
Mid Week (Sun-Thurs) $220 per night
1 August 2010 – 1 November 2010
Week $950 (7 nights includes one weekend)
Weekend $550 (Fri-Sun) 2 nights
Mid Week (Sun-Thurs) $200 per night
1 November 2010 – 31 December 2010
Mid Week (Sun-Thurs) $190
Prices are per couple.
Additional Adults $25 ea
Children $20 ea (NB: Due to open pond and stairs the cottage is NOT recommended for toddlers and small children)
One night stays are available upon request, please confirm with owner.
The cottage sleeps a maximum of 6 (1x King bed, 1x Queen bed, 1 x Double Sofa)